Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dive Grenada - TripAdvisor Report July 2013

5 of 5 starsReviewed July 20, 2013 NEW
You know your favorite local dive shop? The one you have been diving with for years? You walk in, and everyone greets you by name. They put you in your favorite spot on the boat, and take extra special care of you? That is how Dive Grenada treated me on my very first dive with them. Every single detail was thought of and taken care of. Dive Grenada is the model on which other dive shops should build themselves. I absolutely cannot find fault with Dive Grenada. All the staff are excellent - they are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful at all times.

I am an Underwater Photographer and at all times my camera was well handled by all staff. The divemasters were excellent at finding everything I said I wanted to see and were extremely patient, waiting as I took shot after shot. The boat captain was there with water, juice and cookies after every dive and even ensured that my sunglasses were handed to me before I even thought about needing them. The attention to detail is what makes this dive shop stand out. Phil and Helen are experts at customer service and have trained all their staff exceptionally well.

Thank you for an outstanding experience - I cannot wait to dive with you again!

Thanks to Laura King for being so nice to us, hope to see you diving very soon.

Link to Dive Grenada


No comments:

Post a Comment